Buy your t-shirt here!

          RSS



How crazy is this? The Assassins Creed hidden blade is for sale!

Assassins Creed hidden bladeBad idea. Very bad. But I'm not gonna lie I want one. Just for the fact that it looks fucking sick! This is a replica of the hidden blade that Ezio uses in the game Assassins Creed made from high carbon steel. And if you're a lefty this shit here fits on any wrist. Those sick bastards thought of everything. Check it out!
---
This are the details from Amazon:
  • Spring Loaded Action
  • Highly Detailed Replica of Ezio Auditore's Armored Vambrace
  • Adjustable Buckle and Velcro Straps
  • Locking Safety Mechanism
  • Extends to over 15" in length
Not sure I could trust myself not to pull it out at random times and scream some medieval type shit though, but I'd probably just end up using it to peel my apples...

Check out the full details:


~Cee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top