Buy your t-shirt here!

          RSS



I'm gonna sleep with my girlfriend soon! How long should I last in bed?

American Pie
From P
Hi. I'm 19 and I've been with my girlfriend for about 8 weeks. I've not slept with her yet but I think she's gonna free it up soon. I've slept with a couple of girls already but the last time I had sex was about 5 months ago. I'm worried I'm gonna shoot my load in like a minute but I really don't wanna perform like a loser. How long is long enough?
---
Yeah I've googled it but I want to know real stuff and not statistics that you get online. I don't wanna fuck this up. I want to put a good effort in the first time round, first impressions count.

If I last 5 minutes the first time will that do?

Reply from The Man Dem
Stop your bitch talk and man the fuck up. Go out there and smash it like a soldier. If you shoot quickly, so what? Bang her again after.

Seriously stop being a bitch and stop putting her on a pedestal or she's gonna be the one wearing the trousers in the relationship. If it doesn't work out bring yourself back to our website and find out how to be a player!

~Cee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top