Buy your t-shirt here!

          RSS



My girlfriend has agreed to a threesome but there's a catch...

threesome
From Bigman
I'm 23 and been with my girlfriend about 6 months. Right, me and my girlfriend have really good sex and are always willing to try new things. It's every man's dream to have a threesome right, so I asked her how she feels about having one, if we found a woman that was willing. 

She fucking said yes! But there's a catch. She'll only do if if we can have a threesome another time with another MAN! What the fuck do I do?
---
I want to say yes so I can get my threesome with 2 woman. That would be amazing. But I don't want another guys stiffy near me let alone inside my girlfriend. What do I do?

Reply from The Man Dem
Damn, decision time. I know what you're saying about another man all up in your woman. Fuck that shit, threesomes are for the man dem to enjoy. And women can appreciate other women anyway so no need for a man. You got 3 options.
  1. Accept her offer, have your threesome with 2 women, have a fun night and then refuse to allow her to have a threesome with 2 guys. The risk with this is that she'll probably go sleep with someone else anyway just to get even.
  2. Accept her offer, then dump her. If you've had your wicked way, she's gonna want her wicked way. Don't hang around and be part of that. At least you'll get your threesome. You've only been with her 6 months, there's plenty of time to settle down.
  3. The bitches way out - have both threesomes forever knowing that you watched a man grind the shit out of your woman.
That's my opinion anyway - to the rest of the man dem out there, help him out! Facebook comments are now active below.

~Cee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top