Buy your t-shirt here!

          RSS



I prefer going out with my male friends does that mean my girlfriend is not 'the one'?

From Jack:
Is it just me or does all the guys have a better night when its just the guys?  I like going out with my girlfriend and we have a good night but when I go out with just my male friends its just so more relaxed and fun.

My girlfriend thinks I don't like going out with her but she's wrong, I just like going out with the guys more. No homo.

Does that mean my girlfriend is not 'the one'?

Reply from The Man Dem:
Going out with 'The Man Dem' is what we encourage! True, having a night out with your woman is nice and yes your guaranteed to get something at the end of the night but all the men who are honest to themselves know that when you roll with just The Man Dem its a completely different night!  You're not having to be babysitter any more making sure she's ok and has got a drink etc., you just have to look after you.  You can act like a dick and show off to women! You can back your friends up in a fight if that's what happens or be a wing man if one of your boys are catching a girl.  And what happens on a man dem night out stays as memories for the man dem only without having to even say it.

No it doesn't mean she's not 'the one' it just means that she's not one of The 'Man' Dem.

~Dee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top