Buy your t-shirt here!

          RSS



Turn your phone into a Game Station! ...AND prolong the life of your phone

cracked iPhone
If like me you like playing on your Playstation or Xbox then you know how annoying it is when you have to make do with on-screen touch controls when trying to play the same game on your phone.

Take Fifa for example, it just pisses me off that I can hardly dribble the ball because my fat fingers are sliding all over the place and covering most of the screen.  Or I'm worried that I am pressing too hard and could even crack the screen.

Then you need one of these...

I won't lie when I saw one man on the bus using this neat little add-on for playing games on his phone I was jealous.  Only right that I let The Man Dem know that a cheap solution is available.

Same device works with iPhones, Androids and iPads and other tablets (via bluetooth).













Info and purchasing options:

US: details here

UK: details here

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top