Buy your t-shirt here!

          RSS



My girlfriend wants to look through my mobile phone. Should I let her?

woman looking at phoneFrom Darren
Been with my girl about 8 months and every opportunity she can get she's trying to handle my phone. All of a sudden her phone battery is dead so she wants to use mine. She likes the games on my phone so can she play them. What the fuck? Now she's trying to say I'm too secretive with my phone and that if we're gonna be together we need to start sharing more stuff. Should I give her free access to MY mobile device? What do the rest of the man dem do?
---
Reply from The Man Dem
Nah fuck that shit, she's trying to invade your personal space. Don't give it up. People call your phone to speak to YOU, send YOU emails on your phone and send YOU personal text messages. Just because you're a couple it doesn't mean you need to be up in each others shit like that.

You said it yourself, it's YOUR mobile device. Put a stop to it now or before you know it she'll be fucking YOU doggystyle.

~Cee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top