Buy your t-shirt here!

          RSS



Check out this plus sized pole dancer... do you find this sexy?

Emma Haslam
This is Emma Haslam and she'll be entering a pole dancing competition in Skegness this weekend. Firstly, I take my hat off to this woman. She has got some skills and is strong as hell to be carrying that large frame around the pole like someone half her size.

But do you would you like to see women this size dancing around a pole in next to nothing? Check out the video...
---
She must be strong as hell to be doing the shit she's doing and not just because she's overweight, it must be hard work for anyone.

This is what she had to say about her entry to the competition, "I am a larger lady and people do expect skinny people but I am really looking forward to it. I haven't always been a larger lady, but I had my daughter three years ago." Source

And that's where I draw the line. If you're big, you're big. Don't blame that shit on having a daughter 3 fucking years ago!

Check out her moves...


So, sexy... or not???

~Cee
Newer Posts Older Posts Home
back to top